“AI is not defined by any one industry. It exists in fields of super-computing, healthcare, financial services, big data analytics, and gaming. It is the future of every industry and market because every enterprise needs[…]
CES has been long known as the best and biggest technology show in North America if not, the world. Held in the vast heart of Las Vegas, Nevada, over the past decade CES has seen[…]
1. Current status of smartphones and mobile technology Ever since the first iPhone came out in 2007, mobile technology has been on an exponential rise. The iPhone 2G set the stage for touch interaction with[…]
Samsung gave the first detailed look at its long-awaited 7nm process at the VLSI Symposia in Honolulu last month at a press conference. The talk was especially newsworthy because Samsung is likely to be the first[…]
1) What is the Internet of Things (IoT)? The term “Internet of Things” was coined in 1999 and refers, in general, to a network of connected devices capable of exchanging data. The Internet of Things[…]
What is the Electric Grid and how is electricity produced? The Electric Grid is simply the transportation network of cables, power sub stations and storage devices connecting production facilities to consumers and industries utilizing[…]
The annual Consumer Electronics Show held in Las Vegas in the great state of Nevada is undoubtedly the largest technology based show on the planet right now, and with AI and the scale of hardware[…]
Today world is supremely and finely based on technology, we all know that today’s modern era would be completely in a different “universe” without the amazing computers that have started this Information Technology era. The[…]
We will not find an on-screen fingerprint scanner on the Galaxy S8 but Apple might slip through
• Hardware features and its networking/connectivity capabilities.
• Software programming language supported (C++, Python, Scratch and Java)
• High level usages in different Industrial Applications.